The dipperLog NANO is a superior, low cost, accurate groundwater data logger. They are used by home owners, hydrogeologists and other groundwater professionals requiring a durable, reliable and cost effective solution to long term monitoring of groundwater levels and temperature in wells, boreholes and open bodies of water. The Heron logger is also ideal for applications involving short term pump and slug testing, or for wetland and tidal studies.
The Heron Instruments’ dipperLog NANO system allow users to enhance their data logging projects using a family of compatible and affordable accessories.
Available Pressure Ranges:
• dipperLog NANO B (10m/30ft)
• dipperLog NANO C (30m/100ft)
• dipperLog NANO D (60m/200ft)
• dipperLog NANO E (120m/400ft)
Feature and advantages
• Memory – 32,000 data sets (depth and temperature of water)
• Download Speed – 32,000 data sets in 90 seconds
• Battery – life of approx. 7 years based on 5 minute reading intervals
• Calibration Certificate with each logger
• Antifouling Screen