Since EC (Electroconductivity) is such an effective indicator of nutrient concentration in soil, irrigation water and fertilizer mixes, the HA-993310 was developed. Now it is possible to use one instrument to accurately and quickly measure EC in many places where the fertilizer is found, such as in the irrigation water and directly in the soil. This meter is easy to operate and gives fast, accurate measurements. Also included in the meter is the ability to measure salt activity.
Comes complete with HA-76304 and HA-76305 interchangeable probes.
• Range: 0.00 to 19.99 mS/cm; 0.00 to 1.00 g/l of salt activity
• Resolution: 0.01 mS/cm; 0.01 g/l of salt activity
• Accuracy: ± 2% F.S. (from 0 to 15.00 mS/cm, excl. probe error)
• Calibration: manual, 1 point
• Temperature Compensation: Automatic 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F), ß=2%/°C
• Battery Life: 1 x 9 V / approx. 100 hrs of continuous use
• 7.3" x 3.2" x 2.0" (185 x 82 x 52 mm)
• 9.7 oz (275 g)
|HA-7030L||12880 μS/cm (μmho/cm) Conductivity Calibration Solutions||500 ml|
|HA-7031L||1413 μS/cm (μmho/cm) Conductivity Calibration Solutions||500 ml|