The dispensing port is continuously exposed to UV for complete sterility at the outlet. System meets and exceeds ASTM & NCCLS Type I water and ASTM Biomedical grade specifications.
Volumetric dispensing is controlled by a soft touch key pad and the unit can be programmed to dispense four different set points. An integral drain basin accommodates filling large containers and controls drips and spills. Standard unit includes (2) Low TOC high purity and (1) 0.2 micron cartridges. Options available are UV TOC destruct, ultrafiltration, RO pretreatment, recirculating dispensing gun, and basinless Gemini-MB version.
• Exceeds Type I water standards
• Highest flow rate of 3.7 lpm
• Multi-pass UV with sterile dispensing port
• Programmable up to four separate volumes
• Ideal for reagent preparation, carboy filling, life science, and analytical systems
Recommended feed water influent: DI, RO or Distilled.
• 3.7 lpm (1.0 gpm) Maximum Flow Rate
• 90 psi Maximum Pressure, 20 psi Minimum Pressure
• 100°F Maximum Temperature
• 3/8" Tube Inlet Connection
• 0.2" FNPT Outlet Connection
• 50 lbs (dry), 55 lbs (operating)
• 24" H x 28" W x 19" D
|GEMINI-1102||Gemini High Purity Water System with 0.2 Micron Filter, Counter Top Unit|
|GEMINI-110U||Gemini High Purity Water System with 0.05 Micron Ultrafilter, Counter Top Unit|
|GMB-100||Gemini-MB High Purity Water System with 0.2 Micron Filter, Wall Mounted Unit|
|GMB-100UF||Gemini-MB High Purity Water System with 0.05 Micron Ultrafilter System Accessories, Wall Mounted Unit|
|HPA-002||UV Combination For Bacteria & TOC|
|HPA-001||Dispensing Gun & Tubing Kit|
|AFK-006||GEMINI-1102 or GMB-100 Replacement Kit (2) Low TOC High Purity & (1) 0.2 Micron Cartridge|
|AFK-007||GEMINI-110U or GMB-100UF Replacement Kit (3) Low TOC High Purity & (1) 0.05 Micron Cartridge|