The valves are easily attached to the pipework via a 0.5"" tri ferrule. Open the handle to take the sample.
• 316L stainless steel construction - contact parts
• Seal is chemically resistant. TFM FDA and EC conforming seal
• 150 C maximum working temperature
• Maximum 10 barg. pressure
• Quickly remove for thorough cleaning
• Finish Ra < 0.5 on wetted parts
• Supplied with a certificate of conformity as standard. Extra documentation such as Ra analysis, Material of construction documentation available as an extra cost option.
• PTFE Seal conforms to US3A and FDA CFR 21. PTFE gives a very high level of chemical resistance and durability
Standard Sample Valve (5157A Model):
Ideal for general sampling, the standard sample valve can be quickly installed on the pipe line or container. The valve clamps into position. This enables it to be taken off quickly for cleaning. This sample valve comes as standard with either a manual handle or auto return lever.
CIP Sample Valve (5157CIP Model):
The CIP sample valve has been designed for aseptic sampling. High quality construction, manufacture and design means it can be quickly cleaned in position. The valve is easy to operate. Simply turn the handle to take a sample. The valve clamps into position which allows it to be taken off quickly for cleaning - the ferrule is a standard 0.5" BS4825 tri ferrule. It comes as standard with either a manual handle or auto return lever.
|SS-5157A-05-H||Standard Sample Valve, 0.5" Tri Ferrule Connection, Manual twist Handle. PTFE seals||316L stainless steel|
|SS-5157A-05-L||Standard Sample Valve, 0.5" Tri Ferrule Connection, Lever handle. PTFE Seals||316L stainless steel|
|SS-5157CIP-05-H||CIP Sample Valve, 0.5" Tri Ferrule Connection, Manual twist Handle. PTFE seal||316L stainless steel|
|SS-5157CIP-05-L||CIP Sample Valve, 0.5" Tri Ferrule Connection, Lever Handle. PTFE seal||316L stainless steel|
|SS-5157-XRF||XRF Analysis for In Line Sample Valve (Per Sampler)||-|
|SS-5157-RA||RA Analysis for In Line Sample Valve (Per Sampler)||-|