The Levelogger 5 records highly accurate groundwater and surface water level and temperature measurements. It combines a pressure sensor, temperature detector, 10-year lithium battery, and datalogger, sealed within a 22 mm x 160 mm (7/8"" x 6.3"") stainless steel housing with a corrosion-resistant coating baked-on using polymerization technology.
The Levelogger 5 uses a Faraday cage design, which protects against power surges or electrical spikes caused by lightning. Its durable maintenance-free design, high accuracy and stability, make the Levelogger 5 the most reliable instrument for long-term, continuous water level recording.
• Increased stability for communication: single-eye optical interface—easier to clean, more scratch resistant
• Increased memory: 150,000 sets of data
• Stronger, more robust design: double o-ring seals for increased leakage protection
• Better thermistor sensitivity: upgraded platinum RTD
• Superior protection in harsh environments: corrosion and abrasion resistant coating—inside and out
• Enhanced Levelogger Software: improved Diagnostic Utility for more proactive user “self-tests
The Levelogger 5 features a smooth, single-eye optical interface, which allows for easy cleaning and more reliable, faster communication. Using a Solinst USB device, including the new Field Reader 5, and Levelogger PC Software, programming and data downloading speeds are 57,600 bps.
Levelogger Software is streamlined, making it easy to program dataloggers, and view and compensate data in the office or the field. Data compensation is made simple; multiple data files can be barometrically compensated at once.
The Levelogger 5 App Interface on your in-field Leveloggers creates a Bluetooth® connection between your dataloggers and the Solinst Levelogger App on your smart device. Also an option, the DataGrabber 5 is a field-ready USB data transfer unit.
Remote monitoring options include the LevelSender 5, a simple and compact device that fits right in a 2"" well, STS 5 Telemetry Systems, and the RRL 5 Remote Radio Link. In addition, Levelogger 5 Series dataloggers are SDI-12 compatible.
• Aquifer characterization: pumping tests, slug tests, etc.
• Watershed, drainage basin and recharge monitoring
• Stream gauging, lake and reservoir management
• Harbour and tidal fluctuation measurement
• Wetlands and stormwater run-off monitoring
• Water supply and tank level measurement
• Mine water and landfill leachate management
• Long-term water level monitoring in wells, surface water bodies and seawater environments