The ORS Interface Probe is a lightweight, battery operated well monitoring system that measures depths to oil and water in monitoring wells and tanks. Its exceptionally rugged design and construction let it stand up to years of tough treatment. It is built with a heavy-duty, weatherproof aluminum housing and a chemically resistant probe and tape. It comes with a standard one year warranty.
• 30.48 cm x 30.48 cm x 10.16 cm
• 7.8 lbs
• Detector: Optical Prism (includes field replaceable spare) / Conductivity sensor
• Power: 9 V DC / Six Field Replaceable "AA" size batteries
• Tape Lengths: 100' (30.48 m) & 200' (60.96 m), engineering & metric tape graduation
• Lightweight rugged ABS carrying case