Many of the stainless steel samplers in our range are provided with a standard conical tip. On most samplers this tip can be un-screwed for cleaning. Replacement tips are available in two diameters and in three styles.
- Standard Tips are ideal for most situations
- Long Pointed Tips are suitable for hard, dense products. Makes it easier to push the sampler into the powder
- Rounded Tips prevent damage to surrounding production equipment
EASY TO USE
Unscrew the old tip and screw in the new tip. When choosing the tip make sure its is the correct diameter.
- QUALITY - Made from 316L stainless steel which gives excellent chemical resistance.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - Over 10,000 happy customers worldwide
|Part No.||Description||Diameter mm||Material|
|SS-TIP-25A||Standard Tip 25mm||25||316L ss|
|SS-TIP-25P||Pointed Tip 25mm||25||316L ss|
|SS-TIP-25R||Round Tip 25mm||25||316L ss|
|SS-TIP-40A||Standard Tip 40mm||40||316L ss|
|SS-TIP-40P||Pointed Tip 40mm||40||316L ss|
|SS-TIP-40R||Round Tip 40mm||40||316L ss|