The Model 101 P7 Water Level Meter features a pressure-proof probe rated to 500 psi and laser marked PVDF tape.
Model 101 Water Level Meters use corrosion proof stainless steel probes attached to permanently marked tape, on a well-balanced reel. They are powered by a standard 9 volt battery.
The probes incorporate an insulating gap between electrodes. When contact is made with water, the circuit is completed, activating a loud buzzer and a light. The water level is then determined by taking a reading directly from the tape at the top of the well casing or borehole.
A sensitivity control allows the buzzer to be turned off while in cascading water, and ensures a clear signal in both high and low conductivity conditions.
• New version with more durable PVDF flat tape and submersible P7 probe
• Non-stretch PVDF tape with stainless steel conductors
• Traceable to NIST and EU measurement standards
• The P7 Probe is submersible up to 1000 ft/300 m
• Pressure-proof probe rated to 500 psi and laser marked PVDF tape
• Markings each millimeter
• Tape is superior in resisting absorption of contaminants
• Rugged, corrosion proof components
• LM2: Feet and tenths: with markings every 1/100 ft
• LM3: Meters and centimeters: with markings every mm
Length Options (Feet)
- Small Reel: 100 ft, 200 ft, 300 ft
- Medium Reel: 500 ft, 750 ft, 1000 ft
- Large Reel: 1250 ft, 1650 ft, 2000 ft
Length Options (metric)
- Small Reel: 30 m, 60 m, 100 m
- Medium Reel: 150 m, 250 m, 300 m
- Large Reel: 400 m, 500 m, 600 m
Small & medium padded nylon carrying cases are available, as an optional extra. Their design has a convenient shoulder strap, zippered front pocket, zippered top, and a grommet in the base to prevent moisture build-up.