• Convenient Write-On Strip: makes labeling quick and easy, clear sample identification, for organization & traceability.
• Puncture-Proof Closure Tabs: inner and outer tapes for longevity and stability, wire for easy opening, pouring, and closing.
• Post-Manufacturing Sterilization: increased sample integrity, perforated closure to maintain sterility. Opening Pull tabs: for easy opening, non-slip textured Tyvek.
• Continuous Perimeter Seal: maximum protection against leaks.
• Trusted, Puncture-Proof Closure Tabs: tape extends beyond wire to eliminate sharp ends and provide a sturdy grip, wire tabs hold the top open for easy access to add to or remove sample, worry-free, no-leak closure for sample integrity.
Bags should not be used at temperatures above 180° F (82° C). Bags can be frozen to any temperature, even liquid nitrogen temperatures down to -346° F (-210° C) —careful handling is required after freezing. Capacity is measured when the bag is closed and tab is folded over three times. Volume and dimensions are approximate.
• 24-oz (710 ml), 6” W x 9” L (15 x 23 cm).
• Film Thickness: 3 mils (.076 mm).
• Box of 500.
Shelf life from Sterilization date found on the Sterility Documentation: 5 years
|Part Number||Tape Color|