Designed to provide operators with a convenient, portable mechanism which would provide some mechanical advantage when manually operating the Waterra Pump as well as facilitating the collection of samples with this system. An above ground well completion is required in order to use this Lever Arm Manual Tubing Actuator.
• One handed operation making sample collection easier because it supports the discharge end of the pump’s tubing
• Suitable for use with Low, Standard and High Flow Waterra Pumping Systems
• Fully adjustable and adapts to almost any size casing or protective well casing
• Hinged tubing clamp which helps prevent pump tubing from abrading against well casing
• Reduces fatigue that one may experience when required to purge large volumes from wells
*Tubing & footvalve sold seperately
|WA-WLP-100||Lever Arm Manual Tubing Actuator||24" L x 6" W x 13" H||8 lbs|