• Monitors 0-100% LEL
• Sample-draw with long life internal pump
• Cast aluminum alloy housing
• Stainless steel inlet and outlet fittings with flame arrestors
• Housing and flame arrestors CSA and UL classified for use in hazardous locations Class I, Division I, Groups B, C, & D.
• Also available for oxygen monitoring, 0-25% volume
• Operates on 24VDC input
• Gas Fired Electrical Generation Plants
• Water & Wastewater Treatment Plants
• Manufacturing Facilities
The Model 1017 series is a compact sample draw direct connect LEL
sensor assembly with a built-in pump that accepts a 24VDC input. This
unit features a watertight cast aluminum alloy housing which is rated
as explosion proof for Class I, Division I, Groups B, C, & D. The Model
1017 has a detection range of 0-100% LEL and can draw a sample
from 100 feet away.
The Model 1017 can interface to any RKI Beacon 110, 200, 410,
or M2 controllers, Beacon 800, Riken Kieki, or third party control
system utilizing optional amplifier with 4-20 mA feedback signal. The
stainless steel inlet and exhaust fittings on the bottom of the housing
allow the gas sample to enter and exit. This is a very cost effective way
of monitoring LEL with a sample draw direct connect sensor.