Striking the ideal balance between inventive features and functional, uncomplicated weighing capabilities, the OHAUS Adventurer incorporates all of the applications necessary for routine weighing and measurement activities. With a color touchscreen, GLP/GMP compliance capabilities, two USB ports, and much more, Adventurer is the most complete balance in its class.
• Applications: Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Check Weighing, Animal/ Dynamic Weighing, Totalization/Statistics, Formulation, Density Determination, Display Hold
• 4.3" (109 mm) Full-color VGA graphic touchscreen with user-controlled brightness
• AC adapter (included)
• Communication: RS232, USB Host, USB Device (included). GLP/GMP data output with realtime clock.
• Metal base, ABS top housing, stainless steel pan, glass draftshield with two piece top mounted side doors and sliding top door, illuminated up-front level indicator, integral weigh below hook, security bracket, calibration lock, full housing in-use cover
• Selectable environmental filters, auto tare, user selectable span calibration points, software lockout and reset menu, user selectable communication settings and data print options, user definable project and user IDs, up to 9 operating languages
• 3.5 in (90 mm) Pan Size
|Part Number||Internal Calibration Applicable||Maximum Weight||Readability|
|AX324||AutoCal™ (Automatic)||320 g||0.1 mg|
|AX224||AutoCal™ (Automatic)||220 g||0.1 mg|
|AX224/E||Not Applicable||220 g||0.1 mg|
|AX224N||AutoCal™ (Automatic) with 1 mg Certified Readability||220 g||0.1 mg|
|AX124||AutoCal™ (Automatic)||120 g||0.1 mg|
|AX124/E||Not Applicable||120 g||0.1 mg|