The filter cartridges outperform wound, spun, melt blown, resin bonded and other "depth" type filter elements because our cartridges are pleated to provide increased surface area and longer life.
Lower pressure drop is another significant advantage, using The pleated cartridges, which allows for increased flow rates and the use of smaller filter housings to reduce capital equipment costs.
Further savings are provided because our 100% synthetic filter media is cleanable, five micron and up, to lower cartridge replacement costs. The filter cartridges outperform other pleated elements because our highperformance filter media is systematically produced using 100% synthetic fibers, with no binders or additives to leave a residue, foam or contaminate.
Our filter media is dramatically thicker than other products. For this reason, the cartridges provide “depth” filtration for greater sediment removal, along with more surface area with our pleated design.
A multi-ply laminate is used with our sub and one micron absolute grades for longer life and greater solids removal.(See right.)
• Filter media is pleated for greater surface area.
• Synthetic filter media is cellulose-free.
• “Thicker” filter media has a greater capacity to capture & retain particles, compared to thin, more rigid media types, which have less void space for particle retention.
• One micron absolute & 0.35 media use a multi-ply laminate for superior performance.
• Long lengths have netting to hold pleats in place.
• All cartridge types & lengths are wrapped.
• Full product line (types, lengths & micron ratings).
• Low pressure drop; long life; reduced filtration costs, compared to wound & spun cartridges.
• No additives or binders, which may cause foaming.
• Increased dirt holding capacity; longer life; fewer cartridge replacements needed; & reduced filtration costs, compared to other pleated cartridge suppliers.
• Increased particle removal efficiency; longer life; & reduced cost per gallon filtered.
• Superior performance & appearance.
• Provides security at no additional cost.
• Greater selection from your single source supplier!