• Leak-proof - ideal for powders and liquids
• Made from a special super tough grade of PE
• Complies with FDA, USDA, EPA, and HACCP guidelines
Sterile by Manufacturer
The polyethylene tube extrusion process occurs at temperatures of between 220°C and 240°C (428°F to 464°F) which ensures their internal sterility. The bags have consistently and successfully tested for sterility after 5 years of shelf life.
• Tear off top of bag along the perforation.
• Use pull-tabs to pull open the bag.
• Place sample in bag.
• Hold bag by wire ends and twirl 3 to 4 times to close, fold wire ends inward onto bag.
• Material of construction: LDPE
• Temperature rating: 80°C to -100°C (176°F to -148°F)
• Chemical resistance: Suitable for weak acids up to 2 weeks (contact us for more info if required)
• Shelf life: 5 years from date of manufacture
• Free from: Pyrogens, R-Nase and D-Nase
|SS-8080L-60||PureBag with label area||60ml||127mm||76mm||Yes||1000/Box|
|SS-8080L-150||PureBag with label area||150ml||178mm||76mm||Yes||1000/Box|
|SS-8080L-450||PureBag with label area||450ml||229mm||114mm||Yes||1000/Box|
|SS-8080L-900||PureBag with label area||900ml||305mm||114mm||Yes||1000/Box|
|SS-8080L-1200||PureBag with label area||1200ml||382mm||114mm||Yes||1000/Box|