Our range of USP class VI scoops are available in a range of sizes from 25ml to 1000ml. This premium scoop range is double bagged. A box liner is also used giving a third layer of protection. It is ideal for demanding applications such as vaccine manufacture, GMP and cleanroom manufacturing.
EASY TO USE
The scoops all have an ergonomic handle and are easy to use. The volumetric shape means specific volumes can be quickly measured. The flat base means they also sit flat which makes them ideal for use with weighing scales and decanting powder. The ends of the scoop are tapered in so it makes them easy to empty.
- QUALITY- Made from food grade, FDA and EC compliant HDPE. HDPE is more chemically resistant than traditional PS scoops. Scoops comply with SAL 10-6
- USP CLASS VI - high quality medical grade polymer that has also been independently tested to USP 661. Please talk to us about pyrogen free endotoxin testing.
- CLEANROOM MANUFACTURED - The scoops are entirely made in cleanroom conditions with final packing carried out in a class 10,000 cleanroom. Each scoop is 100% inspected before packing
- FAST DELIVERY - Over 1 million stock items that can be delivered to most parts of the world with FedEx in 1 - 2 days
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - Over 10,000 happy customers worldwide
|Part No.||Volume ml||Length mm||Width mm||Material||Sterile|
|9286H-25S||25||137||38||HDPE - USP Class VI||Yes|
|9286H-50S||50||160||47||HDPE - USP Class VI||Yes|
|9286H-100S||100||200||59||HDPE - USP Class VI||Yes|
|9286H-150S||150||216||68||HDPE - USP Class VI||Yes|
|9286H-250S||250||237||80||HDPE - USP Class VI||Yes|
|9286H-500S||500||303||103||HDPE - USP Class VI||Yes|
|9286H-1000S||1000||360||127||HDPE - USP Class VI||Yes|