The Double-Barrel filter line is the new way to do hydrocarbon removal for in-situ applications because of their light weight and ease of manipulation compared to the standard carbon drum. Use the MAGNUM media cartridges to meet the requirements of your application.
Their unique light body design and ease of maintenance makes them ideal for on site applications or closed space environments and processes.
• All the parts of this filter series are made of uPVC
• uPVC material has a good corrosion resistance
• Lightweight design and very easy to install
• The inlet and outlet are in line
• Cartridges are easy to install and replace
• The lid and the body are connected using flanges to ensure the housing can withstand higher pressure
|Part Number||Size||# of cartridges||In/Out||Drain||Max pressure||Flow|
|ER-89-000-001||12.40"Ø- 29.33"H||1||ANSI 3"||ANSI 1/2"||86 psi||2.5 GPM|
|ER-89-000-002||12.40"Ø- 49.02"H||2||86 psi||5 GPM|
• Compatible with ERE's MAGNUM UltraSorber™, UltraSorber Plus™ and SuperSorber™ media cartridges
• Max. operating temperature is 45°C
• Size of pressure gauge holes on cover is ¼"
MAGNUM UltraSorber™ Cartridge Canisters
Contains: UltraSorber™ Media for Low to High Molecular Weight Contaminants and Color Removal
Weight: 30 lbs
MAGNUM UltraSorber Plus™ Cartridge Canisters
Contains: UltraSorber Plus™ Media for Dissolved MOG Removal and Low to High Molecular Weight Contaminants Removal
Weight: 50 lbs
MAGNUM SuperSorber™ Cartridge Canisters
Contains: SuperSorber™ Media for Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons (TPH), Oil and Grease and Soluble Hydrocarbons Removal
Weight: 42 lbs