• Contaminated Groundwater
• Contaminated Process and Waste Water
• Contaminated Potable Water
• Provides quick and efficient removal of dissolved gases and other contaminants including BTEX, MTBE, TCE, PCE, H2S, TCA, Radon, Ammonia, Vinyl Chloride, Methylene Chloride and other contaminants
• It provides superior contaminant removal rates reaching 99.9% efficiency
• Patented stainless steel diffusers resist fouling by biological activity
• High strength stainless steel tank containing aerated chambers
• Portable system, easy transport inspection and maintenance
The ERE V.O.Cease™ System consists of a stainless steel baffled tank with patented diffusers and air blower. It provides superior contaminant removal rates reaching 99.9% efficiency. The air stripper comes with a sight glass cover which allows supervision of the stripping process.
Air is pumped in by a blower through the air inlet, which is in turn blown into the stainless steel diffusers. The diffusers provide the necessary bubbling and shearing required to promote the stripping of various contaminants. Simultaneously, contaminated water is pumped into the tank. The water travels through the tank in a snake-like motion, having a certain residence in each baffle, necessary to promote stripping of target contaminant. The water is discharged by gravity or mechanically by a pump. The stripped contaminants are discharged from a gas vent at the rear of the air stripper. The contaminated vapor stream is either discharged into the air, or is allowed to be treated with an air filtration system such as UltraSorber™ Air Treatment Media’s.
|Model||Max Flow Rate||Dimensions (WxHxL)|
|ER-VOC-3||175 cfm||34" x 34.5" x 45.5"|
|ER-VOC-4||250 cfm||34" x 34.5" x 57.5"|
|ER-VOC-6||350 cfm||34" x 34.5" x 81.5"|
For complete model information, view PDF brochure.