Leveloggers® measure absolute pressure (water pressure = atmospheric pressure). In order to accurately determine the true changes in water level only, barometric pressure fluctuations must be removed from the data.
• Barologger 5 is set above high-water level in one location on site
• One Barologger can be used to compensate all Leveloggers® in a 30 km (20 mile) radius and/or with every 300 m (1000 ft) change in elevation
• The Levelogger® Software Data Compensation Wizard automatically produces compensated data files using the synchronized data files from the Barologger and Leveloggers® on site
• Barologger 5 uses pressure algorithms based on air rather than water pressure, giving superior accuracy
• The recorded barometric information can also be very useful to help determine barometric lag and/or barometric efficiency of the monitored aquifer
|Part Number||Model||Full Scale (FS)||Accuracy||Resolution|
|SO-114608||Barrologer 5||Air Only||± 0.05 kPa||0.002% FS|