• A low salt index to reduce the risk of burns
• An additional chelated iron for rapid greening of lawns
• Nitrogen (N): 35% (16.7% from water-insoluble urea-formaldehyde)
• Phosphoric acid (P2O5): 5%
• Soluble potassium (K2O): 10%
• Chelated iron (real) (Fe) 0.1%
• 15 kg
To ensure complete dissolution of this product, we suggest the following steps to prepare a fertilizer solution:
1. Fill the tank with half the required amount of warm water before adding fertilizer.
2. Add the required dose of the product to the tank, while supplementing with the amount of water required (to facilitate the dissolution of the fertilizer, stir if possible).
3. Make sure the fertilizer is completely dissolved before activating the pump to avoid damage or clog filters.