The sampler has a scraper next to the pocket. This is used to push the powder into the pocket.
1. Insert sampler into product ensuring that the sample collecting chamber is in the closed position
2. At the correct sampling depth, turn the inner tube to expose the sample collecting chamber
3. Rotate the entire sampler through 360º. The scraper collects product and guides it into the sample collecting chamber.
4. Turn the inner tube to close the sample collecting chamber
5. Remove sampler
6. Pull out the inner tube and discharge the sample
*Note - additional tips, cleaning brush, and transport case also available
|SS-2015A-05||5ml||1000mm||25mm||316L stainless steel|
|SS-2015A-10||10ml||1000mm||25mm||316L stainless steel|
|SS-2015A-25||25ml||1000mm||25mm||316L stainless steel|