When laboratory work and research requires accuracy to the hundredthousandth, there is simply no room for error. The Explorer series of semimicro balances has been designed with the technology to ensure that your very specific weighing results are accurate. Sophisticated laboratories requiring accuracy and looking for innovative technology to obtain measurement results can find both in Explorer semi-micro balances.
• Applications: Weighing, Percent Weighing, Parts Counting, Check Weighing, Dynamic/ Animal Weighing, Filling, Totalization, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Density Determination, Peak Hold, Pipette Adjustment, SQC
• Full-color VGA graphic display (5.7 in. diagonal), 4-wire resistive touch screen. QWERTY keyboard and numeric keypad to quickly input GLP and GMP data and other application data
• AC Adapter (Included)
• Easy access communication ports including 2 units of USB port and RS232 and an optional fourth port of either RS232 or Ethernet. GLP/ GMP Data Ouput with Real Time Clock. Data Transfer Function.
• Metal base, ABS top housing, stainless steel pan,anti-static glass draftshield with flip-top door, replaceable in-use cover, automatic door as option models
• AutoCal™ fully-automatic internal calibration system, fast stabilization time, four touchless sensors, built-in ionizer with automatic door models, up to 14 operating languages, OIML models available, SAVE to USB function, menu lock switch, security bracket, integral weigh below hook for below balance weighing applications, removable stainless steel weighing platform, stability indicator, overload and underload indicators, auto standby.
|Part Number||Autodoor Included||Maximum Weight||Readability||Certified Readability|
|EX225D||No||220 g||0.01 mg||0.1 mg|
|EX225/AD||Yes||220 g||0.01 mg||-|
|EX225D/AD||Yes||220 g||0.01 mg||0.1 mg|
|EX125||No||120 g||0.01 mg||-|
|EX125D||No||120 g||0.01 mg||0.1 mg|