The sampling tool is available in 2 convenient lengths and can be adjusted to take various sample volumes from 0.01ml to 0.1ml
• Made from high quality 316L stainless steel
• Adjustable - takes a range of sizes
1. Insert the sampler into the product. Ensure that the inner rod extends beyond the outer tube.
2. At the required depth pull up the inner rod to draw the product into the sampler
3. Withdraw sampler.
4. Push down handle to release sample
*Note - transport case also available
|Part Number||Max. Sampling Depth||Diameter||Volume||Material|
|SS-1070A-350||350mm (13.8")||5mm (0.20")||Variable - up to 0.1ml||316L stainless steel|
|SS-1070A-500||500mm (19.7")||5mm (0.20")||Variable - up to 0.1ml||316L stainless steel|