The sampling tool is available in 2 convenient lengths and can be adjusted to take various sample volumes from 0.01ml to 0.1ml
• Made from high quality 316L stainless steel
• Adjustable - takes a range of sample sizes
1. Insert the sampler into the product, ensure that the tip is inside the sampler body.
2. At the required depth pull up the body to expose the tip. Powder will flow in around the tip.
3. Push down body of the sampler to trap the sample.
4. Withdraw sampler.
5. Pull up body to release the sample.
*Note - transport case also available
|Part Number||Max. Sampling Depth||Diameter||Volume||Material|
|SS-1074A-350||350mm (13.8")||5mm (0.20")||Variable between 0.01 & 0.1 ml||316L stainless steel|
|SS-1074A-500||500mm (19.7")||5mm (0.20")||Variable between 0.01 & 0.1 ml||316L stainless steel|